Monday, May 26, 2008

Victoria Beckham: Heels Help Me Concentrate

victoria beckham

She's a busy mother of three – so why does Victoria Beckham insist on always wearing sky-high heels while running errands and going shopping?

"I just can't concentrate in flats," she told the U.K.'s GMTV on Thursday.

In fact, the pint-sized pop star's shoe preference is so pronounced, she can't possibly work out.

"I'd love to go to the gym," she told the morning chat fest, "but I can't get my head around the footwear."

There is, however, an exception to her strict no-flats policy. "When I'm at home with [husband David Beckham] and the kids, I'm always in a pair of flip flops," she admitted. "He likes me without any makeup on – just looking really natural."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20200305,00.html




Victoria Adams Sexy

0 comments: